The team here at The Dental Implant Center of PA has the ability to craft extraordinary replacement teeth for our patients. Our replacements will essentially feel, function, and fill into your mouth as if they were one of your existing teeth. As technology within the dental field improves, so do our advancements in dental implant procedures. By working with us you will receive high-end dental implants and patient care unlike anything else in the region.
What Exactly is a Dental Implant?
Dental Implants are replacement teeth in which the roots are expertly produced to create solid foundations within your mouth. We then implant teeth that have been replicated to match your current natural teeth. These teeth can be either permanent or removable, depending on what your needs and preferences are.
What actually makes up a dental implant is healed medical-grade titanium which fuses with the existing bone structure within your jaw. There are three parts total:
- The Implant – Secures your new tooth to your jaw.
- An Abutment – The connector which holds the crown or tooth/teeth to the implant.
- Crown/Replacement Tooth – The visible part that is crafted to give you a beautiful smile.
Types of Implants
There are a couple different types of Dental Implants you could receive:
- Single Tooth Dental Implant – Titanium Post that goes in to the bone with a single crown which goes on to it.
- Dental Implant Bridge – Two Dental Implants with abutments on them and a bridge. The bridge spans across a set region within your mouth, allowing 3 or more teeth to be replaced.
- Over Denture Implant – A removable prosthetic like a full denture that can be supported or retained by the dental implants with different fixtures that can snap on and off.
- Hybrid Option – Pink and White Tooth Structure which is screwed into the dental implants and cannot be removed.
The Dental Implant Center of PA
The Dental Implant Center of PA is the region’s first comprehensive dental implant center. Our state-of-the-art facility in Enola, PA features the area’s premier treatment planning, surgical, periodontal, prosthetic, and laboratory experts under one roof.
Our expert team at The Dental Implant Center welcomes you as you prepare for a brand new smile. At our office, we treat every patient with professional and passionate care. Our goal is to provide you with a smooth and enjoyable experience. We want you to receive a beautiful smile and help you to a healthy happy lifestyle.
You may have a lot of questions on what exactly dental implants are and if they are the right thing for you. Check out this page to learn more information! If you are located in the Central Pennsylvania area, we’re here to help.
Call us at 717.551.1567 to get started on your journey to a new smile!